<h1>CARDING FORUM</h1>

CARDERSHOP.CC CVV SHOP
BUY CVV / BUY DUMPS WITHOUT PIN
BEST CVV SHOP / CC SHOP
CVV SHOP ONLINE

Go Back   Carding Forum ¤ (carding forum, card fraud, carding board, darknet forum, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, cvv shop, atm skimmers, emv chip dumps, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin for sale, fresh stuff, dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps+pin, buy dumps with pin) > Service Category > Other services
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other services Credit card fraud for sale topical working order. Selling online stores for online carding and etc.

Old 18-10-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
blackm0narch

Default I am offering RANSOMWARE as a service!

I am offering RANSOMWARE as a service!

You will receive:
• FUD Crypted exe file designed with icon of your choice.
• 65 millions email address (you need SMTP servers or several email accounts if you want to use that 65 millions)
• some software’s for free if you want:
spam software’s (senders and checker),
Havij (if you want extract emails from databases)

FAQ

*But how do I get my money?*

we will split all profits in two parts 50% for me and 50% for you. I will pay to you after every job to your Bitcoin address.

*How do I spread it?*

I will give to you some spam software’s and some email lists and bots for forums and some tutorials. Also, you can use your imagination: send CV to the job, send as an important document to companies, spread in B2B sites, spread it on forums, chat platforms, buy bots, make YouTube videos, put on hacked websites etc. etc.

*How do I contact you?*

Contact me if you really want to make money not to waste my time
Jabber: blackm0narch@jabb.im
Only contact me via Jabber, I do not use Skype, ICQ, or any other chat messenger, email or this forum profile messenger. If I am not online [jabber] this mean that I am busy. Leave me a message and I will respond soon as possible.
blackm0narch is offline Add Infraction for blackm0narch   Reply With Quote