<h1>CARDING FORUM</h1>

CARDERSHOP.CC CVV SHOP
BUY CVV / BUY DUMPS WITHOUT PIN
BEST CVV SHOP / CC SHOP
CVV SHOP ONLINE


Go Back   Carding Forum ¤ (carding forum, card fraud, carding board, darknet forum, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, cvv shop, atm skimmers, emv chip dumps, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin for sale, fresh stuff, dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps+pin, buy dumps with pin) > Service Category > Dumps only
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dumps only Selling and cashout dumps only.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2015, 01:18 PM   #141
MiltonJimenez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4
Reputation: 0
Default

I need to work with dumps in Mexico, which country i recommended that you use?
MiltonJimenez is offline Add Infraction for MiltonJimenez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:18 PM   #142
MiltonJimenez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4
Reputation: 0
Default

I made my purchase in carder.ws now where i arrive or where i see the information of the Track 1 Track 2 more pin
MiltonJimenez is offline Add Infraction for MiltonJimenez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:42 PM   #143
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonJimenez View Post
I made my purchase in carder.ws now where i arrive or where i see the information of the Track 1 Track 2 more pin
You receive information of track1 track2 + pin in the account instantly after purchase of a dump. All dumps on the site fresh 100%
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 11:47 AM   #144
GoldenPack
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Exclamation

I can not go to the online store, writes an error code or login. And when I write jabber randomly indicates that such is not present jabber. Jabber is no. Register necessary Jabber?
GoldenPack is offline Add Infraction for GoldenPack   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 12:36 PM   #145
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPack View Post
I can not go to the online store, writes an error code or login. And when I write jabber randomly indicates that such is not present jabber. Jabber is no. Register necessary Jabber?
You can specify any Jabber at registration. For an entrance to shop https://dumps.name/login.php you need to specify only the login and the password specified at registration
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 03:55 AM   #146
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

Big updating of dumps with pins from US (ATM DUMPS) 14/10/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from US, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Welcome: https://dumps.name
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #147
aprit
Member
 
aprit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 33
Reputation: 13
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Big updating of dumps with pins from US (ATM DUMPS) 14/10/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from US, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Welcome: https://dumps.name
Nice up. A+++++++++++++
aprit is offline Add Infraction for aprit   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #148
BigBear
VIP member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 77
Reputation: 23
Default

I tested dumps from the USA. I took away cash from the ATM, the minimum balance on a dump was $390
BigBear is offline Add Infraction for BigBear   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:11 AM   #149
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

Big updating of dumps with pins from Asia (ATM and POS DUMPS) 06/11/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from Asia, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Welcome: https://dumps.name
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 06:49 AM   #150
thedark13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Big updating of dumps with pins from Asia (ATM and POS DUMPS) 06/11/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from Asia, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Welcome: https://dumps.name
hey Ninja, is it possible to use write and use card dumps outside the origin country?

I am planning to buy some but I just need to make sure of a few things.
thedark13 is offline Add Infraction for thedark13   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:39 PM   #151
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedark13 View Post
hey Ninja, is it possible to use write and use card dumps outside the origin country?

I am planning to buy some but I just need to make sure of a few things.
Our dumps work in any country, the main quantity of dumps has no region block
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 10:23 PM   #152
fighter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default

May can use by msr 606 sir ? thx
fighter is offline Add Infraction for fighter   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #153
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter View Post
May can use by msr 606 sir ? thx
Yes. Msr605 and msr606
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 11:14 PM   #154
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

Big updating of dumps with pins from US (POS and ATM DUMPS) 22/11/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from US, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Online buy dumps: https://dumps.name
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #155
matthewsch
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default

I've been trying to access your dump website and it keeps saying page not found or unavailable so I wanted to know if the page was still active and if its a certain type of procedure I need to take in order to access the webpage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Big updating of dumps with pins from Asia (ATM and POS DUMPS) 06/11/2015
Sale only of fresh dumps from Asia, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Welcome: https://dumps.name
matthewsch is offline Add Infraction for matthewsch   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 11:49 AM   #156
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewsch View Post
I've been trying to access your dump website and it keeps saying page not found or unavailable so I wanted to know if the page was still active and if its a certain type of procedure I need to take in order to access the webpage.
We were adjusted the servers and safety. The site of the Tax Code worked some time. Now everything works and you can buy dumps
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #157
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Default

If at you freezes the screen at registration on the site https://dumps.name use the Mozila FireFox browser and everything will well work


---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 19:59 ----------

Big updating of dumps with pins from China (POS and ATM DUMPS) 11/01/2016
Sale only of fresh dumps from China, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Online buy dumps: https://dumps.name
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 08:56 AM   #158
pozitano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 507
Reputation: 74
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
If at you freezes the screen at registration on the site https://dumps.name use the Mozila FireFox browser and everything will well work


---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 19:59 ----------

Big updating of dumps with pins from China (POS and ATM DUMPS) 11/01/2016
Sale only of fresh dumps from China, track1 track2 + pin. Sevice code 101.
Online buy dumps: https://dumps.name
Well that you opened shop in 2016, I long waited for updating of China. I bought fresh dumps, big balances on several dumps. I will buy today still dumps. I want to try to use World dumps of USA, wrote me that they work in Asia.
pozitano is offline Add Infraction for pozitano   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 12:36 PM   #159
oldguy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default

I am on Firefox and I still get server not found....Firefox can't find the server at carder.ws.
So must ask what is problem? How to solve?
oldguy is offline Add Infraction for oldguy   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #160
Ninja
Administrator
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 455
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
I am on Firefox and I still get server not found....Firefox can't find the server at carder.ws.
So must ask what is problem? How to solve?
Release history of the browser and open the site. Use VPN or free Anonymizer
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
buy cards , buy dumps , buy dumps with pin , buy track2 , card dump+pin , carder seller , cc dumps , china dump pin , dumps 2017 , dumps bin , dumps bins tracks , dumps shop , dumps track2 , dumps with pin , dumps.name review , dumps.name reviews , emv chip dumps , emv dumps , fresh dumps , sell dumps , sell dumps with pin , sell track2 , skimming , track1 track2 , track1 track2 + pin


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FREE SOCKs & PROXY - соксы и прокси ADVs Public Freebie 1035 06-12-2016 12:48 PM
100 cvv NAPSTERZ Public Freebie 10 19-07-2010 05:50 PM
Free usa cvvs Azzido Public Freebie 7 27-06-2010 06:42 PM
Alexeika1 / 393562367 slavaqq КИДАЛЫ [ru] 7 17-06-2010 12:01 PM
SOCKS 5 nox2007 Public Freebie 4 22-02-2010 07:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 PM.