<h1>CARDING FORUM</h1>

CARDERSHOP.CC CVV SHOP
BUY CVV / BUY DUMPS WITHOUT PIN
BEST CVV SHOP / CC SHOP
CVV SHOP ONLINE

Go Back   Carding Forum ¤ (carding forum, card fraud, carding board, darknet forum, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, cvv shop, atm skimmers, emv chip dumps, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin for sale, fresh stuff, dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps+pin, buy dumps with pin) > English-speaking carders > Hacking & Coding > Articles
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
m33rcury
BANNED

Default How to infect the shells.

Okay i found the way how to infect shells and then spreading them over the internet.

So the first thing you have to do is to found any shell like r57 c99 and etc. Next thing is to infect it , so how can you do it ? The logic is elementary , you just have to add a line over the middle of the shell. Here is the line:
http://pastebin.com/ADA4d28W and then spreading the shell in any site about hacking/defacing and etc. So for a final words i have to say , its a perfect way to get shell access. I get a lot of accesses like this =) Hope it was helpful =) Soon if im not lazy i will make tut about how to protect from this way. =D
m33rcury is offline Add Infraction for m33rcury   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
CepbIu
UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS

del

Last edited by CepbIu; 18-10-2012 at 09:53 PM.
CepbIu is offline Add Infraction for CepbIu   Reply With Quote