<h1>CARDING FORUM</h1>

CARDPIN.ORG DUMPS WITH PIN
LEGIT SELLERS
BEST BINS / BUY DUMPS + PIN
ONLINE SHOP

Go Back   Carding Forum ¤ (carding forum, card fraud, carding board, darknet forum, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, cvv shop, atm skimmers, emv chip dumps, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin for sale, fresh stuff, dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps+pin, buy dumps with pin) > English-speaking carders > Forum Discussion
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Discussion All about forum csu.su

Old 17-05-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
yogisera

Default New to the scene

Hello, I'm new to the scene and don't want to dive in without some more information. I understans googling would be a great idea, but I'd like to hear it from someone with experience. If anyone is willing to just chat with me and answer some of my questions that has been in the carding/online carding scenes please let me know it would mean a lot.
yogisera is offline Add Infraction for yogisera   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #2
jobcenter

hello there, im also new here
jobcenter is offline Add Infraction for jobcenter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
Excape232

Hey guys I'm new in here and in need of someone to put me through about carding
Excape232 is offline Add Infraction for Excape232   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 06:06 AM   #4
Daze

Default Re: New to the scene

All I'm going to say is that you need to do your homework and research and use the search key if your not familiar with certain words or meanings. Honestly my knowledge was slim to none from this to Bitcoin however lots of reading (on a smartphone at that) I got just about all my answers. Trust me when I say it's all here or there online. Welcome to the forum as well. Stick around for a while! 👍
Daze is offline Add Infraction for Daze   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 08:43 PM   #5
Kingroyal

Send a message via ICQ to Kingroyal
Question Re: New to the scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze View Post
All I'm going to say is that you need to do your homework and research and use the search key if your not familiar with certain words or meanings. Honestly my knowledge was slim to none from this to Bitcoin however lots of reading (on a smartphone at that) I got just about all my answers. Trust me when I say it's all here or there online. Welcome to the forum as well. Stick around for a while! 👍

Hi You can Contact me on here to know more about how to card and how to get good Quality
Kingroyal is offline Add Infraction for Kingroyal   Reply With Quote