<h1>CARDING FORUM</h1>

CARDPIN.ORG DUMPS WITH PIN
LEGIT SELLERS
BEST BINS / BUY DUMPS + PIN
ONLINE SHOP

Go Back   Carding Forum ¤ (carding forum, card fraud, carding board, darknet forum, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, cvv shop, atm skimmers, emv chip dumps, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin for sale, fresh stuff, dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps+pin, buy dumps with pin) > English-speaking carders > Hosting & Botnets
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hosting & Botnets All about Hosting, Scripts, CMS, Web-Design, SEO advice and services.

Old 13-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
pabloescobario

Default HELP!! need malware for pos

Hello, I need a hacker or service who has good knowledge to hacking more specifically to hack my payment terminal (POS). I want to retrieve the bank data T1 and T2 and the PIN code in credit card. I do not want any software like sdk verifone that works offline . I want to retrieve the data but accept in same time the transactions amount (online). I have heard of several malwares programs Russian (BlackPOS, Kaptoxa) that could be installed in my payment terminal and that could work the way I want. you can help me please?

best regards
elpabloescobario
pabloescobario is offline Add Infraction for pabloescobario   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 12:24 AM   #2
hardwork_mar

Default Re: HELP!! need malware for pos

Can u make gsm receuber
hardwork_mar is offline Add Infraction for hardwork_mar   Reply With Quote