VERIFIED ONLINE SHOP DUMPS
+ PIN 2017 (DUMPSCREW.COM)

Go Back   CSU.SU - Carding Forum USA - (carding, card fraud, carding forum, carders forum, carders board, darknet, darknet forum, crdclub, shadow brokers, darknet markets, credit card fraud, fraud, atm fraud, atm skimmer, dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, dumps with pin) > Black Category - [ru] Чёрный список > Rippers Service - [ru] Сервисы кидал
Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rippers Service - [ru] Сервисы кидал Rippers and Unsolved Problems service [ru] Сервисы кидал или продавцов, с нерешёнными проблемами.

Old 18-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
Ninja
Administrator

Lightbulb CARDERSFORUM.WS - RIPPER/SCAM

CARDERSFORUM.WS - RIPPER/SCAM
Old 12-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #2
Naij

Default Ripper forum cardersforum.ws

syndicate. All verified vendors on that site is the admin himself. The "verified vendor" stamp on some accounts in that forum tricked me. Now I'm $40 wiser.
This is how it works: They have a dedicated online chat contact centre on that forum. If you want to buy stuffs they send you to "verified vendors". Verified vendors char you on ICQ until you part with your money. Once deposit is confirmed you'll be blocked on ICQ and forum. I'm convinced the admin is the "verified" vendors.
Beware of cardersforum.ws and all "verified" vendors on that site.
Naij is offline Add Infraction for Naij   Reply With Quote